5E Character Create Playlist

After last patch our whole campaign got wiped clean

I ran the patch this last weekend and afterwards all of my campaigns characters are gone. In addition, their progression on the map we are working through in Dungeon of the Mad Mage has been reset. It is almost as if it completely reset our campaign as if I just created it. How do I fix this without starting over? This is our first campaign using FGU. I appreciate any help anyone may have.

Blog Entries
    hi fredgar4

On the FG Splash Screen hit the Explorer window
    Go to /campaigns and then your campaign name
    Share a screenshot showing filenames, sizes and dates

Have you recently switched from the live or test channel?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by fredgar4 View Post
    I ran the patch this last weekend and afterwards all of my campaigns characters are gone. In addition, their progression on the map we are working through in Dungeon of the Mad Mage has been reset. It is almost as if it completely reset our campaign as if I just created it. How do I fix this without starting over? This is our first campaign using FGU. I appreciate any help anyone may have.
    Imho you should always make backup copies of the Campaign folder, to avoid these situations, at least once every 2 sessions.
    Neuronblaster GM on warhorn.net

Thread Information