DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 21 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Hi Trenloe,

I wanted to add a new Leshy Heritage (Seaweed Leshy) which gives the PC a 20 ft. swim speed.
    So I added [MOVEMENT Swim 20 feet] to the automation but got following error:
    Unable to apply automation (see attached pic)

What did I do wrong?
    ( Default state = I messed up )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

The Google doc heading for movement says "Movement (available Release 18d)" - which will be available on Tuesday.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Aaaargh, default state confirmed....
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Is there a similar document for monster ability automation perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaister View Post
    Is there a similar document for monster ability automation perhaps?
    Available in the sticky thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...and-Automation
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Fantastic, thank you!

I need to go back and review the videos Trenloe posted for the new automation and go and redo (add) the automation to my campaign coming on Saturday. The group is about 3/4 thru the first level of Gauntlight, and there is no monster automation. This is a good opportunity for me to learn the 'way' and get the next few upcoming encounters automated.
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    The group is about 3/4 thru the first level of Gauntlight, and there is no monster automation.
    I don't think you're looking in the right place, because there is far from "no monster automation". I've just opened the first 10 creatures and they all have automation. The exception will be hazards, which were produced before hazard automation was available (Release 18 of the ruleset).

You are correct. I was thinking of a hazard.
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

Automating the hazards was pretty straightforward for me, using the spell tab. Seemed to work as well on level 1 when the party encountered one.

Thread Information