STAR TREK 2d20
Page 21 of 21 First ... 11192021
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Can I create an Item automation that creates a spell? My goal is to add an action for the PC once they add the item to their sheet. I created a spell named Greater Matoke, that has a heal effect. Then I added the following item automation:

[SPELL add greater matoke|Items]

Would that work, assuming a Spellclass Items exist?
    That should work. Just remember that the spell will be removed if the item is unequipped (not carried) and added back if the item is then changed to carried. This may, or may not, be the functionality you want.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Looking for an update. How is R19 coming? In particular wondering about:

New action based automation, for example: Skill vs. DC (for skill based actions such as trip, push, demoralize, etc.), attack & damage (for bombs and other things), heal (for healing actions and items), effects, etc..

Thanks for all the work you do!

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by DalatWest View Post
    Looking for an update. How is R19 coming? In particular wondering about:

New action based automation, for example: Skill vs. DC (for skill based actions such as trip, push, demoralize, etc.), attack & damage (for bombs and other things), heal (for healing actions and items), effects, etc..

Thanks for all the work you do!

Ron
    It's coming along, slowly.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Nice work, man. I'm moving one of my games to PF2 and am seriously impressed by the additions since the original launch.

I checked out Foundry, and while the character sheet automation and the lighting are very nice, it doesn't come close to FG in combat automation.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout View Post
    Nice work, man. I'm moving one of my games to PF2 and am seriously impressed by the additions since the original launch.
    Thanks! We've done a lot of work on it, and lots of work still to do. But we're slowly getting there...

Any plans for update of the core theme? Current one is based on the core rule book from the playtest days.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Any plans for update of the core theme? Current one is based on the core rule book from the playtest days.
    There aren't any plans to adjust the base ruleset theme at this point.

Is there a rough estimation of when Release 19 will be out? There are a lot of features I am really interested in and cannot wait to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    Is there a rough estimation of when Release 19 will be out? There are a lot of features I am really interested in and cannot wait to use.
    High level information can be found in the ruleset plans for 2022 sticky thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...plans-for-2022

Thread Information