FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 21 First 123412 ... Last
    Thank you Trenloe. This was a lot of work and I appreciate it!
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

Yes. The amount of work you put into this is astounding. I can't wait to watch all the upcoming tutorials on the various aspects.
    Once again, you've made gaming better for all of us.

This is just great, thank you so much.

Thanks so much Trenloe!
    David Middleton
    SmiteWorks USA, LLC

Links:
    Fantasy Grounds: https://www.fantasygrounds.com
    Fantasy Grounds Forums: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/community/
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fantasygrounds
    Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Fantasygrounds/posts
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/fantasygrounds2
    Fantasy Grounds Wishlist: FG Wish List - https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Hotfix Release 18b:

• [Fixed] Issue with GM adding class kit via chargen tracker step 4.
    • [Fixed] Issue with player not being able to process weapon add automation.
    • [Fixed] GM issues adding class kit via step 4 of chargen tracker.
    • [Updated] Rewrote save results to be stored in a public database structure. Fixes PC save result issues.
    • [Updated] PC item wealth fields set read only.
    • [Updated] SP related chat messages changed to FOCUS POINT/S.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I poked around to see if this was listed anywhere, but didn't see it. Minor - probably just a layout thing...

I'm running 18b and in the combat tab in PF2e's character sheet, the "Defense Proficiencies" window seems squished so that I can't see all the defense proficiencies cleanly without needing to select the window and scroll. Only the top two proficiencies are visible - seems like another line or two would fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by crossbow57 View Post
    I poked around to see if this was listed anywhere, but didn't see it. Minor - probably just a layout thing...

I'm running 18b and in the combat tab in PF2e's character sheet, the "Defense Proficiencies" window seems squished so that I can't see all the defense proficiencies cleanly without needing to select the window and scroll. Only the top two proficiencies are visible - seems like another line or two would fix it.
    I played around with the layout a lot when adding in the attack proficiency window and the character effects - both of which needs a lot more space than the defense proficiencies, which for most PCs will only ever have 4 entries in. It's a trade off between having a larger defense proficiency frame, which due to the other frames in that window then really impacts the two new ones, and significantly reducing the frames that will have more data and will be used more regularly; or having a small defense frame with much more usable other frames. I went with the latter - I imagine most people will prefer this approach once they've been using it for a while... If not, there's always extensions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Character Creation Video - steps through creating Gnoman the Barbarian! A good guide to how to quickly create a PF2 PC in Fantasy Grounds: https://youtu.be/7j0qfzqAynA

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I played around with the layout a lot when adding in the attack proficiency window and the character effects - both of which needs a lot more space than the defense proficiencies, which for most PCs will only ever have 4 entries in. It's a trade off between having a larger defense proficiency frame, which due to the other frames in that window then really impacts the two new ones, and significantly reducing the frames that will have more data and will be used more regularly; or having a small defense frame with much more usable other frames. I went with the latter - I imagine most people will prefer this approach once they've been using it for a while... If not, there's always extensions.
    Haha - totally understood and makes sense. Frames are fun, aren't they? I just wanted to make sure it wasn't an oversight while you guys were working on the important stuff. It's perfectly manageable and yes, I expect the other frames to fill up quickly. Thanks for the response.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. But there is nothing on any of the creatures that says apply all effects. I keep trying the PCROLL thing, and I used the gorilla from the YouTube example. And when I go to the gorilla, there is no button that applies the effects.

Thread Information