STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 21 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Ah, glad to hear it's "just a bug".

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Ah, glad to hear it's "just a bug".
    It'll back from vacation next week.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I found another odd thing. In the Effects window on the upper left it says "PRESETS Click = Apply. ALT-Click = Info"
    But when I alt+click on a light it says:
    "Couldn't find effect 'LIGHT candle' in lookup data. Ensure you have relevant data modules loaded - e.g. Core Rules."
    It works on the conditions though.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    I found another odd thing. In the Effects window on the upper left it says "PRESETS Click = Apply. ALT-Click = Info"
    But when I alt+click on a light it says:
    "Couldn't find effect 'LIGHT candle' in lookup data. Ensure you have relevant data modules loaded - e.g. Core Rules."
    It works on the conditions though.
    It's only designed to work on conditions. It's a lookup to the definition in the Core Rules.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Added a video showing creation of an azarketi fighter using the recently released free azarketi web supplement: https://youtu.be/svt8fEazaeo

Supplement available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...MWPZO9304WEBFG

Interesting. Unfortunately, when I try to "buy" it PayPal just errors out. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargrove View Post
    Interesting. Unfortunately, when I try to "buy" it PayPal just errors out. Oh well.
    Did you follow the instruction in the video - or the guidelines at the top of the product page?

Quote Originally Posted by Stargrove View Post
    I am pretty sure I read that the store won't let it sell free items by themselves, you would have to purchase something and add the free ancestry with it. I was able to get it when I purchased other items yesterday.

You can also check the "Yes, I want to participate" option to donate $1 to Save the Children on the "Confirm order" page - this makes your order $1 and so you can checkout successfully through PayPal. This is a nice option as it gives $1 to charity for all my work on the Azarketi web supplement, and SmiteWorks match this donation at the end of the year too - double bonus!!

I just donated the $1. I was ok with that.

Thread Information