5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    DMsGuild is for 5e, but nowhere do I mark my extension as 5E only. It should be fully compatible with ALL CoreRPG based rulesets. There is absolutely no 5E ruleset code referenced at all. I just pushed an update on mine, so players also have the option to select on turn and can choose between only their owned characters, all PCs, and all friendly in the CT. I need to make my own thread about it.
    The very first line in the description of said extension: "This is an EXTENSION for use with the Fantasy Grounds VTT and specifically the D&D 5E ruleset only!"

That very, very clearly is marking it as 5E only.

I understand that's what you have to say to be able to put it on DM's Guild, and that currently DM's Guild is the only place licensed to sell FG extensions. Thus my mini-rant about how it sucks that DMs Guild has that requirement. I'm not trying to blame you for the situation.
    Last edited by ChrisRevocateur; May 21st, 2021 at 21:45.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRevocateur View Post
    The very first line in the description of said extension: "This is an EXTENSION for use with the Fantasy Grounds VTT and specifically the D&D 5E ruleset only!"
    Ahh, I see. Yes you are correct. Rob adds that disclaimer for DMsGuild benefit. In this case, there is nothing 5E about it. Anyway, I dont want to flood this thread with my own extension discussion, I created a thread specifically for mine here.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Select-On-Turn

Hopefully once the Smiteworks Solution becomes available, those kinds of posting restrictions will go away and it will be much easier to find compatible extensions.
    Last edited by mattekure; May 21st, 2021 at 21:51.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information