FG Spreadshirt Swag

CT Column Visibility for Players

I have noticed that columns 1 and 2 in the Combat Tracker can now only be set as GM only or Off. A game I am currently running has these columns set to be visible for the player & GM (see Options Current Campaign.jpg).

I have just set up a new campaign do test out changes to an extension I am working on and I can no longer set columns 1 and 2 to be visible to the players.

I have checked another test area that I use where these are set and I can change the settings but only to either GM only or Off (see Options #1 & Options #2 attached).

Can anyone tell me where this change has occurred (maybe a CoreRPG thing).

I am running MoreCore 1.62 and the latest updates of FGU. Nothing has changed in my extension since before the most recent updates.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    From memory that was by design.
    But this hasnt changed in... years?
    You will need to adjust the settings by extension methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    From memory that was by design.
    But this hasnt changed in... years?
    You will need to adjust the settings by extension methinks.
    Seems a bit strange if this is the case. I have a MoreCore test campaign that I set up at the beginning of the year and I set the options as shown. If it was by design that I could not set them to both then I couldn't have what is shown. Now when I cycle through the options I only have GM Only or Off.

Can you point me to the files that deal with these settings so I can look to update my extension with these being set to both GM & player.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    I can confirm that Column 1 and Column 2 never had options to share with players.
    This was a deliberate decision as this shows the enemies Mx HP and Defense values.
    This has not changed since it was implemented.

Thread Information