Starfinder Playlist

Where'd the goblins go?

As above. Where'd the little space goblin homies go in my Starfinder ruleset? Is there a way I can turn them back on? I miss the little miscreants

Quote Originally Posted by Gorvai View Post
    As above. Where'd the little space goblin homies go in my Starfinder ruleset? Is there a way I can turn them back on? I miss the little miscreants
    They have been removed in February and are no longer an option:
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates
    • [CoreRPG+] Sidebar buttons migrated to smaller text-based buttons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Since many people have asked about the sidebar changes, I thought I would write up once here.

We deliberately moved away from visual sidebar buttons to textual sidebar buttons with this release. We had found over time that the visual buttons caused a lot of overhead in creating new rulesets, new themes, adding new record types, and more. In fact, about a quarter of the ruleset DLC developers had already moved to textual sidebar buttons before we considered this change, for exactly the same reasons.

Additionally, the sidebar modes are all available in the Options window under the Sidebar button now (instead of the Library). The mode buttons can also be dragged to the hot key bar now as well.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by bmos; May 20th, 2021 at 17:22.

Dang! I loved those little guys Oh well.

Thread Information