FG Spreadshirt Swag

LoS not working after recent update (DoF Book 3 & 4 tested)

Sometime between my last two sessions, 4/29 and 5/13, it seems some FGU update has either broken LoS or altered how it works.

Before, I could just drop the party tokens from the combat tracker on my maps(purchased maps. Dawn of Flame) and they could see. Now, they just sit in darkness.

Ive gone back and checked, every map we have used previously still works. I checked the rest of the maps for book 3 and all of book 4, and LoS is broken. So I'm not sure if its a problem with the maps, or related to the data conversion from the recent update on maps i hadn't accessed yet.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there some quick fix to this issue?

Since Lighting has been released, all maps use it by default. If no Lighting is set that means the map is completly dark. LOS still works though.

To change this you can just unlock the map (lock symbol in the top right) and then there should be a line which says "Enable/Disable Lighting" and there is a lightbulb symbol behind it. Click that section and you should be good to go. Keep in mind you'll have to do it for every map.
    Alternatively, if you want, you can set Lighting for the maps you want to use yourself. There are a bunch of tutorials out there but you could start here.

Hope that resolves your issue
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

It certainly does!

Seems like a cool feature if you are aware of it

Thank you very much!

Thread Information