FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Eru the One View Post
    Didn't see a place for SWADE edges: Expert/Master Legendary edges are an earlier version of the rules text, current is v5.7.
    I don't understand what you are saying.

I am not sure if this is a SWADE issue or a FGU issue. I was testing out some maps with LOS and lighting. Using the current test SWADE and FGU (4.1.4). The player is seeing further than the what I think they should see. I did this both with a torch as equipped from inventory and as a effect in the CT. In both cases, the "player view" on the Host side shows I believe the right distance for a torch - 2 squares bright, 4 squares dim. But the client side (this is with a separate computer attached) sees a couple of squares further. See the attached screen captures.

GMview.png is the Host with player's view on.
    playervision.png is what the client is seeing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by amerigoV; June 14th, 2021 at 02:39. Reason: need to re-upload Host side

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    I am not sure if this is a SWADE issue or a FGU issue. I was testing out some maps with LOS and lighting. Using the current test SWADE and FGU (4.1.4). The player is seeing further than the what I think they should see. I did this both with a torch as equipped from inventory and as a effect in the CT. In both cases, the "player view" on the Host side shows I believe the right distance for a torch - 2 squares bright, 4 squares dim. But the client side (this is with a separate computer attached) sees a couple of squares further. See the attached screen captures.

GMview.png is the Host with player's view on.
    playervision.png is what the client is seeing.
    Its general issue. I was adding lighting to a map yesterday and the client (player) view was different from the GM view. Players lighting and map lighting was not working or was behaving unexpectedly. I had to unshared and reshare or just reshare the map for them to sync.

I wanted to create a specific background and Decal for for a setting.

I used the GMW Campaign Toolkit application to create a decal extension and a background extension.
    When I load FGU in "live mode" they extensions load, are selectable, and work just fine.

When I load FGU up in test mode the extensions do not show up to be selected.

Quote Originally Posted by savagegm View Post
    I wanted to create a specific background and Decal for for a setting.

I used the GMW Campaign Toolkit application to create a decal extension and a background extension.
    When I load FGU in "live mode" they extensions load, are selectable, and work just fine.

When I load FGU up in test mode the extensions do not show up to be selected.
    Did you make this after having used the Test Channel? If so, you would need to copy over any extensions into the test channel after the initial copying the system does upon first using Test.

Also, you can set pictures from Assets as your tabletop background now, if you were not aware (pull up the asset and one of the buttons is to use it for a background).

What @amerigoV said.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    Did you make this after having used the Test Channel? If so, you would need to copy over any extensions into the test channel after the initial copying the system does upon first using Test.

Also, you can set pictures from Assets as your tabletop background now, if you were not aware (pull up the asset and one of the buttons is to use it for a background).

I had previously used settings to to set FGU to use the Test channel.
    I then created my extensions.
    I put my extensions into my Data folder FGU/Extensions folder.
    I see now there is a specific test folder for the extensions and I should have put them in the FGU/Channels/Test/Extensions folder.

Sorry, but thank you for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by savagegm View Post
    I had previously used settings to to set FGU to use the Test channel.
    I then created my extensions.
    I put my extensions into my Data folder FGU/Extensions folder.
    I see now there is a specific test folder for the extensions and I should have put them in the FGU/Channels/Test/Extensions folder.

Sorry, but thank you for the clarification.
    Np!

Hi there,

I had an update today and now the SWD Modules (SW Deluxe Player Guide, SW Deluxe GM Guide) won't show up in my libraries any more, though I have the modules loaded. Is this a known bug? I also get some Errors.

FG-Error.PNG

Thanks and Regards
    N.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightpaw View Post
    Hi there,

I had an update today and now the SWD Modules (SW Deluxe Player Guide, SW Deluxe GM Guide) won't show up in my libraries any more, though I have the modules loaded. Is this a known bug? I also get some Errors.

FG-Error.PNG

Thanks and Regards
    N.
    Thank you for report, this has been addressed as hotfix.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information