DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Update

Available soon in Test mode

Changelog
    [Added] Vision and light effects can be defined into character item and abilities
    [Updated] Distracted, vulnerable, entangled, bound, stunned and the drop effects can be applied to other combatants from effects list
    Last edited by Ikael; May 20th, 2021 at 22:14.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Truly amazing Ikael!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    @Ikael

I'm very much looking forward to this update!

btw, shouldn't <distance><diagmult> in gameelements.xml be set to 1 rather than 1.5, since swade measures diagonal distances as 1"? Sorry to be nit picky, but that throws off all the players (and me). They measure distance with the pointers a lot.

Thanks for your awesome work!
    Years ago I was asking the same question myself and did some research and testing regarding it. I don't recall reasons but I came to conclusion that 1.5 is needed when using square grid. Nowadays I recommend using hex grid because it is now fully supported and IMO it works much better with SavageWorlds, especially if you use FGU and change grid to be transparent.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

This is coming together very nicely!

1. The Targeting using the Target/Spell Effects/Quickbar is working again - yea!
    2. The item I posted about above with the weird stats thing in the CT depending on how you group is fixed.
    3. The light effect on items (candle, torch, etc) is working nicely.

The effect from the Light Power does not look to be working. I tried several ways but while there is an effect in the CT, its not providing light.

I get [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_effect.lua"]:318: setNumberData: Invalid parameter
    Whenever I try to drag the light effects from the Effects window. Clicking them and dragging them from the chat seems nice.

Also, I'm not sure if this is a change in TEST, but it appears that I cannot drag and drop attacks & damages to the Hotbar anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    I get [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_effect.lua"]:318: setNumberData: Invalid parameter
    Whenever I try to drag the light effects from the Effects window. Clicking them and dragging them from the chat seems nice.

Also, I'm not sure if this is a change in TEST, but it appears that I cannot drag and drop attacks & damages to the Hotbar anymore.
    I'm not getting those errors in Test. I get them in Live.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post

You should run update in Test. That was fixed yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Years ago I was asking the same question myself and did some research and testing regarding it. I don't recall reasons but I came to conclusion that 1.5 is needed when using square grid. Nowadays I recommend using hex grid because it is now fully supported and IMO it works much better with SavageWorlds, especially if you use FGU and change grid to be transparent.
    We have been having some issues with gang up on a hex grid lately, these days on FGU is use a square grid, with lock to grid switched off.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    You should run update in Test. That was fixed yesterday
    The attacks to the hotbar work now. But when I drag a Light button from the effects page it still displays a LUA error. No extensions, checked for folders on the Test ruleset folder, even deleted and had SWADE ruleset and CoreRPG to download again.

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    We have been having some issues with gang up on a hex grid lately, these days on FGU is use a square grid, with lock to grid switched off.
    What is going on? I remember it used to glitch a lot back in the day, but after Ikael said it works fine now I gave it a try and seemed to be working perfectly.

On a hex grid - moving closer and range increases?
    MP4 attached!

I am testing Ganging Up bonus, working fine at the moment.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; May 22nd, 2021 at 10:04.

Thread Information