STAR TREK 2d20

LFG: 2 Players Monday – Thursday D&D 5e campaign

Full FG License

Time Zone: (USA) 1 – player EST and 1 – player Alaska Weekly or Bi-weekly games in the evening (or late afternoon for the Alaskan)

Would love a long-term game if the group feels right.

Voice: Discord preferred

Game System: D&D 5e

Game System Experience: Both new to FG with average knowledge of D&D 5e rules

Open to playing any type of character to fit a campaign.

We are two brothers (30+ yrs old) that grew up playing D&D together. We would like to continue playing even though we are living on opposite sides of the country. Looking for a relaxed environment but still a solid game with committed players.

We’re easy going, enjoy the creativity and impromptu nature of the game, but we definitely come prepared and ready to roll. We’re happy to learn a new group's style, and our only deal breakers would be attention hogs or party saboteurs (don’t be that rogue who thinks it’s so clever to always steal the treasure, please). We’re also LGBTQA allies and won’t play with anyone using hate speech or misogynistic language.

We enjoy a balance of combat, roleplaying and a frosty beer or two (just to build up the confidence for character voice acting!). Let us know if we sound like the right fit for your party--looking forward to adventuring soon!

I could be in depending on the time - I am CST, but i would prefer later in the evening. First time to FGU...

Thread Information