FG Spreadshirt Swag

Darkvision can see very far

Today, about 12 hours ago, I installed the update. After a restart of FG the new light effects worked great.
    Later, about a couple of hours ago, I saw that there had been an update. With that update all characters with darkvision could se very far. At least 300 ft.
    I have restarted FG but the problem is still there.

(can not find a way to submit an image here??)

darkvision.PNG
    darkvision2.PNG
    Last edited by Cozy; May 15th, 2021 at 21:29. Reason: Found a way to insert images. Did not start in the full version of the forum.

Code:
    VISION: 30 darkvision
    should limit to 30

Code:
    VISION: darkvision
    means no limit

what ruleset are you using?
    Last edited by bmos; May 15th, 2021 at 21:52.

I use 5e.
    And all characters has "Darkvision 60"

Here is a picture with Darkvision 30. The 30 or 60 show different near visibility. But the max sight range is still without a limit.

Skärmklipp30.PNG
    Last edited by Cozy; May 15th, 2021 at 21:43.

Do you have ambient lighting set for that map? Do the other two tokens have a light source? Do they also have darkvision?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ambient lightning: I had but it was set to not visible. Now I have deleted the ambient lightning, but the problem is the same.
    Alla three tokens has darkvision.
    None of the tokens has a light source.

Does anyone else have these same effects. If NOT so I will start removing the extensions to see what the cause could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozy View Post
    Does anyone else have these same effects. If NOT so I will start removing the extensions to see what the cause could be.
    working fine for me with only my font extension loaded
    Screenshot 2021-05-15 165442.png

Thanks, I will start a search for the problem on my computer. If I find it then I post the info here.

Bob, here doesn't seem to have an issue.

One other thought what's your grid scale set to?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Grid scale is 35.

I found the problem.
    (See image below)

When I where asked if I used Ambient light I only looked at the Layers part below the light settings and removed them.
    But now I found that I had the on/off toggle set to on in the first row of the Ambient part of the window.

Thanks for your help. It is always easier to find my own errors if I know that it must be my own error.

ambient.PNG
    Last edited by Cozy; May 15th, 2021 at 22:22. Reason: Forgot the image

Thread Information