FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: FG Options

FG Options

Has the WIKI been updated for the change in options, or is it now under the Unity version. I couldn't find it.

I think the options are all still covered here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...mpaign+Options

There may be one or two missing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Cheers, I could only find the old version. That now leads me onto my next question.

I have set the Chat: Show results to clients as Friendly. In my campaign, the players see the results of their attack roll, but not if it hits or misses. I have to read that out. Similarly the damage roll is shown, but not the effect, such as double damage if the NPC is vulnerable to the the damage type.

Is that expected outcome?

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Cheers, I could only find the old version. That now leads me onto my next question.

I have set the Chat: Show results to clients as Friendly. In my campaign, the players see the results of their attack roll, but not if it hits or misses. I have to read that out. Similarly the damage roll is shown, but not the effect, such as double damage if the NPC is vulnerable to the the damage type.

Is that expected outcome?
    yes. "results" is the hit/miss and applied damage information

Switching show results to clients off will not show whether something hits or misses. If set to friendly then it will show the result of interactions between PCs. For example it will show healing between characters. The 'result' bit is the hit or miss not the dice roll or the dice modifier. To hide that you'll need to switch off show DM rolls.In the graphic from top to bottom
    1: Show results on and DM rolls on
    2: Show reuluts as friendly DM rolls on
    3: Show results off and DM rolls on
    4: Show results off and DM rolls off
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    yes. "results" is the hit/miss and applied damage information
    Interesting, as setting it to OFF or Friendly results in no difference to the client side as far as I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Switching show results to clients off will not show whether something hits or misses. If set to friendly then it will show the result of interactions between PCs. For example it will show healing between characters. The 'result' bit is the hit or miss not the dice roll or the dice modifier. To hide that you'll need to switch off show DM rolls.In the graphic from top to bottom
    1: Show results on and DM rolls on
    2: Show reuluts as friendly DM rolls on
    3: Show results off and DM rolls on
    4: Show results off and DM rolls off
    Understood. Not how I expected it to work.

Thread Information