DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Spells not appearing in combat mode

I am trying to troubleshoot this problem for my PC who is using a druid. All of his spells are available in combat mode except his 3rd level spells. The workaround has been to use standard mode. Images below.
    preparation.JPG
    standard.JPG
    combat.JPG

Another off topic question, is there a way for spell slots to be checked off automatically when casting a spell or does that have to always be done manually to allow for higher level versions of lower spells to be cast (level 2 at a level 4 for example).

I am using FGU, latest version.
    Running a 5e campaign as DM
    Modules include Ghosts of saltmarsh, twohy conditions and effects, twohy class features, dm guide, player guide, mordenkainen, monster manual, Lost mine of phandelver, sword coast, typ appendices, volo, xanathar

You haven't really shown us a good enough screenshot. Druids need to prepare their spells - so has the player prepared their spells in preparation mode? A screenshot of the spells in preparation mode would help.

No, spell slots don't tick off automatically since the player could be casting a spell at a higher level and FG can't know that is what they are doing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I don't think you've added those spells to your prepared list? I think you need to click on the button to the left of the spell in preparation mode?

Cheers,

Simon

That was the issue, the spells were not prepared. Thanks for the tip.

Thread Information