DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Unconscious and Healing

Is it by design that when a player is knocked unconscious and then healed the unconscious effect remains? Is there a way in FG to have the unconscious effect removed when an unconscious player is healed...without a 3rd party extension? Seems like it should be there. My DM is always forgetting to remove the unconscious effect from players who've been healed and it causes problems later on if nobody notices.

I just tested this and when an unconscious PC is healed the unconscious effect is removed. Can you test in a new campaign without extensions to see if that solves your problem?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

ok, I tested this locally and it works as it should and I have a bunch of extensions loaded. I think I know what is happening in the game though. I believe some of the players are adjusting their hit points without properly using an effect/item that does healing. We don't always use FG for the game (except when in lockdown) and so not everyone has their healing potions listed on their character sheet although we all have healing potions. So, I think people are rolling 2d4+4 manually and applying it to their wounds which isn't removing the unconscious condition. Given that, it might be nice for the unconscious condition to be removed when wounds are < max HP. Maybe there is a reason it doesn't work like that, though.

You can be unconscious when you have positive HP (e.g., sleep)

Thread Information