5E Character Create Playlist

LFG - New Player - PST Weekends --- 5E

Really struggling to make a connection --- I am hoping that I just haven't figured something and someone can get me on the right path to joining a campaign. I just cant find a game/campaign to join. I have joined a few discords, but the open games either want experienced players or I am just not fast enough

G License: I have a FGU licencse
    Time Zone: PST - +8
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly: weekend sat, sun, or Friday. Evenings.
    Term: Open --- need to expand my DnD network.
    Voice: Willing to download whatever Voice.

Game System Preferred: 5E
    Game System Experience: Minimal. Some when I was younger (i.e. 30 years ago), some recently with family.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: New, but tech savvy. Dont imagine this being a problem --- or a problem for long.

Character Type Preferred: Open... not enough experience to have a preference.
    About me: New but quick to learn. I own the books and have studied. I am a fan of fantasy literature and have always been looking to play the game properly... and think FGU might be the gateway.

Quote Originally Posted by Clammor View Post
    Really struggling to make a connection --- I am hoping that I just haven't figured something and someone can get me on the right path to joining a campaign. I just cant find a game/campaign to join. I have joined a few discords, but the open games either want experienced players or I am just not fast enough

G License: I have a FGU licencse
    Time Zone: PST - +8
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly: weekend sat, sun, or Friday. Evenings.
    Term: Open --- need to expand my DnD network.
    Voice: Willing to download whatever Voice.

Game System Preferred: 5E
    Game System Experience: Minimal. Some when I was younger (i.e. 30 years ago), some recently with family.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: New, but tech savvy. Dont imagine this being a problem --- or a problem for long.

Character Type Preferred: Open... not enough experience to have a preference.
    About me: New but quick to learn. I own the books and have studied. I am a fan of fantasy literature and have always been looking to play the game properly... and think FGU might be the gateway.
    Hey Clammor,

I find myself in the same situation as you. I’ll tell you what, if I find anything, I’ll message you. Damn hard to find a game.

FGU License: Standard
    Timezone: Eastern (-4)
    Available: Everyday, anytime. Except Tuesdays
    Term: Short, Medium or Long Term
    Voice: Discord, or anything else.
    System: D&D 5th Edition.
    Experience: Played D&D when I was a teen (Basic, Expert, Advanced, Advanced 2nd ed). 2008-2010 Fantasy ground's as PLAYER and DM with D&D 4e. In the process of starting a campaign as DM D&D 5e
    FG Experience: I was DM for 3 years in 2009-2010. I am remembering most of it and learning all the new stuff.
    Class: Any
    Campaign: Any
    ABOUT ME: I am a french Canadian. I understand (voice or text) English perfectly. I am rusty in speaking it myself, because I have no one to speak to in English. I supposed I have a big accent (not a french from France one), but my USA friends are saying that it is perfectly intelligible. I do not want to play with a group who is ALWAYS goofing around, watching TV while playing, eating chips with the mic on, talking about sex, politics or whatever. I do not want to play hack and slash (going into a room, killing the baddies, getting the loot, going to next room). I look towards: fun, no pressure, fun, no divas, fun, no drama if we cancel a play night because 1 player has to go to the doctor's or something and we all decide to skip or reschedule, and FUN.
    Simon De Luca
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Thread Information