Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

4.1 cannot run DotMM. NPCs affect map

When I drop NPCs on the level-10 map where my players are, they define a rectangular boundary that blocks players from leaving that zone or seeing outside of it. If I remove the NPC's the players can move around again. What could be causing this?

Initial player layou
    npcs removed.png

3 npcs dropped on the map
    NPC blockage.png

Can you please provide the example campaign folder zipped up right after you exit with the map in the state with the rectangle?

Thanks,
    JPG

I was able to plant 2 NPCs on opposite corners of the map and that seems to allow vision and movement for the players

I am in the game with players at the moment so I will do that once we finish.

Here is a zip of my current campaign folder. I have aboleths in the opposite corners
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgig7j1c3u...0Mage.zip?dl=0

Is "tremorsense 60 ft." supposed to work on NPC sheets for vision? It does not seem to.

After the evenings session I no longer noticed the bug of NPCs defining a constrained movement space. I will have to try experimenting with the earlier map to see if the problem recurs there. Players liked the lighting. It will me much better when invisibility interacts properly with regular vision and blindsight etc as far as advantage goes. Many players found the CPU GPU load was excessive. They found there chat window tens of seconds behind others. All have nvidia gpus and did not notice in the past few months. Typical CPU 27%, GPU 60-70%, memory 4GB.

Players cannot seem to see through the eyes of a player in party vision with party vision and movement disabled. Until 4.1, if I put a dummy player into party vision, all the players could see through their eyes in real time as long as there own character was not selected. They could also see the history of where the parvy vision player had been to facilitate mapping.

Something appears to have disrupted the party vision function so we can no longer use a single party vision character for mapping when out of combat.

Tremorsense isn't something that's been implemented.

If you want players to see through tokens you'll need to switch party vision on and the token will need to be on the CT and dragged from there onto the map.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zacchaeus. Is invisibility also still pending?
    I did not see it in Moon's original list of lighting functions (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...a-Release-v4-1 #4)
    and it did not appear to be interacting with the type of vision that the PCs had.

Thread Information