FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Invisibility hasn't been implemented and I haven't heard anything about how that might change in the future.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Correction, it happened in version 4.0 before the update. I still don't understand it

I apologize. I restored backups of my FG App and FG data to 2021-05-13 3:00am EST and the problem existed there. This is DotMM "level 10 Players" map. Two tokens appear to be defining a rectangle that other tokens cannot see through. The two tokens can only see inside of the defined rectangle. There are no walls or terrain in that area that I know of. The campaign zip is at https://www.dropbox.com/s/1vghryk068...05-13.zip?dl=0
    I selected clips with each of the 4 characters outside the rectangle and he two characters inside as well as a larger map view the the edit panel. The two skeletons in upper right are NPCs all others are PCs.
    1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

Last edited by webdove; May 20th, 2021 at 18:16.

It looks to me like a masking issue of some kind. Do you have a mask enabled? Have you tested in a new campaign without extensions? Have you tried removing the tokens from the map and re-applying them? There's nothing I can see on that map that would cause the issue. You could try right clicking on the map in the maps list and select revert changes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I have never used masks. It is more than a mask though. The actors that define the rectangle cannot see or move outside of the rectangle, the ones outside cannot see or move inside. If the inside defining actors are moved the dimension of the rectangle changes. It is as though walls are being established where those two inside actors are located. It took us an hour to determine that if two rectangle defining actors were placed at the corners of the map then all actors would be inside this one rectangle. Super wierd. It did seem to go away when everyone moved to level 11.

Are you able to load that campaign and see the bug?

Yes. I reverted changes on the map and the problem went away. It looked like there was some kind of mask on the map; I don't know where it came from or how it got there but there was something. The whole map was greyed out a bit except fro the square bit that those two tokens were in. I don't know if you had a lot of stuff on that map that you had added but reverting changes cures whatever the issue was.

Why is it that no matter how I try I cannot get images to show inline?
    6.png7.png8.png

Last edited by webdove; May 20th, 2021 at 18:57.

hmmm. If I make the post with uploaded images, then copy the links from those images in the post, then insert those links with [IMG][/IMG] around them, then I get an inline image.
    Is that the simplest way (it seems very cumbersome and odd that the attachments cannot show inline).

Thread Information