DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    In your old campaign, you can try closing and reopening the Princes module. If that doesn’t work, you can right click on it in your modules window and choose Revert. Just be aware that this will undo any custom changes you made to anything from the module.
    I'm hesitant to try that because I've made considerable changes to the NPC's and Tables ... so I think I'll save that as a last resort, if at all, because if I'm going to revert it back to square 1, I think I would just start up a new campaign. Thank you for your suggestion.

Badger1017

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not seeing this either in the NPCs in the PoTA module or in the Monster Manual. All of the NPCs I checked for the level you mentioned have a space before the range of their vision. Can you test in a new campaign without extensions and see if the problem persists?

I did find an issue with the latest version of the MM that I submitted the other day in that it doesn't have any images or tokens - but that shouldn't matter for this. I've submitted new files today and hopefully the MM will get hotfixed.
    That's what I did. I found no problems in a new campaign and everything worked as it was supposed to. So either extensions are interfering with it, or there was some problem with the import of all the information into the campaign after I switched to Unity. Appreciate the help Zacchaeus.

Badger1017

delete, double posted
    Last edited by delgondahntelius; May 15th, 2021 at 20:08. Reason: double post

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    In your old campaign, you can try closing and reopening the Princes module. If that doesn’t work, you can right click on it in your modules window and choose Revert. Just be aware that this will undo any custom changes you made to anything from the module.
    Reloading the Monster Manual and the Princes of the Apocalypse worked! ... thanks for the suggestion, I really appreciate it!!

Thread Information