FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jammaster View Post
    Hi!
    There is a way to do this, however i chose not to because of how different every single group handles the surges. In our group i check boxes every time i don't trigger it, making it more probable every time. Some groups trigger it on 1 and 20. You trigger it on some other numbers. I wanted the extension to solve the problem of forgetting to roll it, without forcing how and when the wild table is rolled. I may consider doing it if there are enough people that want it.
    I would definitely like it to roll on the Wild Magic table automatically. I have my players roll for every spell of level 1 or higher and I often forget.

Hey could you adapt this so when a nat 1 was rolled on a skill check, attack or ability check that a table was auto rolled?

There seems to be a conflict with Kit'N'Kaboodle. When I use the mini button to heal it throws an error.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; January 24th, 2022 at 16:02.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    There seems to be a conflict with Kit'N'Kaboodle. When I use the mini button to heal it throws an error.
    I tried reproducing this but I really dont know how to use this plugin. Nothing works to add an action from a potion like I assume you did

I tried reproducing this but I really dont know how to use this plugin. Nothing works to add an action from a potion like I assume you did
    I can zip up a campaign folder for you if that would help?

I can zip up a campaign folder for you if that would help?
    Very much, or at least a link on how to work the extension to build the effect you have, or instructions how you did it. I'm too stupid to find it within reasonable time.

Very much, or at least a link on how to work the extension to build the effect you have, or instructions how you did it. I'm too stupid to find it within reasonable time.
    Email sent. Thanks!

Email sent. Thanks!
    Fixed, and newer version uploaded. It was because this "spell" didnt really have a level, which makes sense since its a potion. However the same may happen for spells from items that in fact should trigger a surge (https://rpg.stackexchange.com/questi...ld-magic-surge). If that were to happen the Kittywhatever extension has to fix it. They have to properly attach the spells level to the button.

Its literally on the second line of the campaign/scripts/button_power_action_override.lua . Although it runs every time an action button is added to the windows as opposed to just once. If you know a better, do tell
    It is working now as you describe. I will upstream the info about spell level for KNK. Thank you for the work.

I do note that only using the "cast" button activates WMS and the ATK/SAVE buttons do not nor does any "effect" button. Maybe this is working as intended but it would exclude spells like magic missile?

Thread Information