Hey there! I am Simon aka Oneiros, DM- Oneiros#3600 on Discord

FGU License: Standard
Timezone: Eastern (-4)
Available: Everyday, anytime. Except Tuesdays
Term: Short, Medium or Long Term
Voice: Discord, or anything else.
System: D&D 5th Edition.
Experience: Played D&D when I was a teen (Basic, Expert, Advanced, Advanced 2nd ed). 2008-2010 Fantasy ground's as PLAYER and DM with D&D 4e. In the process of starting a campaign as DM D&D 5e
FG Experience: I was DM for 3 years in 2009-2010. I am remembering most of it and learning all the new stuff.
Class: Any
Campaign: Any
ABOUT ME: I am a french Canadian. I understand (voice or text) English perfectly. I am rusty in speaking it myself, because I have no one to speak to in English. I supposed I have a big accent (not a french from France one), but my USA friends are saying that it is perfectly intelligible. I do not want to play with a group who is ALWAYS goofing around, watching TV while playing, eating chips with the mic on, talking about sex, politics or whatever. I do not want to play hack and slash (going into a room, killing the baddies, getting the loot, going to next room). I look towards: fun, no pressure, fun, no divas, fun, no drama if we cancel a play night because 1 player has to go to the doctor's or something and we all decide to skip or reschedule, and FUN.