Starfinder Playlist

Bought SciFi Interiors Map Pack and Spaceship Art Pack - no work

So ... yesterday I bought both the SciFi Interiors Map Pack and the SpaceShip Art Pack. I updated, several times. I see SWKARTPACK_SPSHIP_EX.dat and SWKARTPACK_SPSHIP_INT.dat, but they do not seem to show up in FGU ...

Unless I just don't know how to use these.

Clues?

Ruleset: SFRPG

Addendum: I know I should have checked this BEFORE posting, but I checked the product and I saw "More info for the FG Art Pack subscription" - but I DIDN'T buy a subscription, I bought a PRODUCT - and I looked anyway. The clue was here ...

Assets -> Images -> FG Scifi Interiors and FG Spaceship
    Last edited by Tuleen Donai; May 14th, 2021 at 02:33.

Blog Entries
    Glad you found it, art packs (and other image only products) show up in Assets in FGU and not modules.

Enjoy and I hope you let us know what you think of them. I've got some sci-fi in my future

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I have the same problem, I already found it in assets but...
    Shouldn't it also appear in libraries?...
    the description says that there are Maps of premade Scifi interiors...
    Could someone explain this to me?
    Thanks!

@Suncat: Images (including maps) are created from *assets* in FGU. Unlike FG classic, assets can have a one to many relationship.

Even if you put premade image like a png into a fantasy grounds unity folder it it still just an asset right up until you tell the program to make an image out of the asset. This flexibility means you can use a single asset as complete map or use a bunch of them together to create a map or some combination of both.

Take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zgl2OTbuI4
    Its the first one from the "How Do I ????? in Unity" thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity
    Last edited by Griogre; May 24th, 2021 at 19:14.

Thank you very much, I have it clearer now!

Thread Information