DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Your image layer with the LoS is only visible to the GM You should make it visible to all, click on the eye button on the left in the image layer until there is a little mannequin plus eye I think that is causing the issues (though it might still be a bug, depending on how GM-only LoS should apply. For example the image should be invisible to players then, too, so maybe also in player-view which is not the case here; though no idea, I thought it is worth mentioning )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; May 13th, 2021 at 20:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Temmpest View Post
    Ok, it's happening again. It sets the lines after I enable/disable LOS. Attachment 46592
    Can you screenshot with the LoS occluders showing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Your image layer with the LoS is only visible to the GM You should make it visible to all, click on the eye button on the left in the image layer until there is a little mannequin plus eye
    Oh, good grief. Well spotted.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Edit - disregard. I wasn't seeing @Kelrugem's solution or posts after it (foiled by the next page button, apparently)...

Showing with and without LOS boundaries in the attached. Part of what is circled in the OP looks like wall but it should show a clear line of sight down the tracks - can't reproduce the hard stop you're seeing along the tracks.

The only difference I see is the additional lighting layer called "Lights". If you hide that layer or right click from the Images window and select "Revert Changes" for the map does that change anything? I'm showing lighting as part of the base layer when I pulled it up.

Not sure if this was part of the original question, but if you're trying to move tokens off the tracks or walkway in the Foundry (to the left) they are surrounded by windows so players can see through but not accidently move to the lower level. You'll need to shift+drag their tokens if they want to jump down for a hot bath.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MassSailor; May 16th, 2021 at 06:37.

Thread Information