FG Spreadshirt Swag

What's required to start playing SFS games?

I have played plenty of Starfinder but I haven't played any SFS games. Am I limited to only playing T1 adventures with a level 1 pregen PC. What is required for me to join the occasional game?
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

First thing you will need is a player ID, which can be acquired on Paizo's website: LINK
    There, you can also register your characters.

For actually playing, you have a few options:

- Build your own PC. Each character starts at 1st level and must follow the campaign rules set in the Roleplaying Guild Guide.
    - Play a 1st level pregenerated character in a tier 1, tier 1-2, or tier 1-4 game. You can apply the experience from such a game to any of your own 1st level characters.
    - Play a 4th level pregenerated character in a tier 1-4 or tier 3-6 game. You can apply the experience from such a game either directly to one of your own 1st level characters by reducing credits gained to 720 (the average in a tier 1-2 game) or to any of your own characters below 4th level (in which case they won't benefit from the experience until they reach 4th level).
    - Play an 8th level pregenerated character in a tier 5-8 or tier 7-10 game. As with 4th level pregens, you can apply the experience from such a game either to a 1st level character directly or to any character below 8th level.

If you intend to join a game by playing a pregen, make sure to inform the GM in advance, so they have your pregen of choice ready at game time.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    First thing you will need is a player ID, which can be acquired on Paizo's website: LINK
    There, you can also register your characters.

For actually playing, you have a few options:

- Build your own PC. Each character starts at 1st level and must follow the campaign rules set in the Roleplaying Guild Guide.
    - Play a 1st level pregenerated character in a tier 1, tier 1-2, or tier 1-4 game. You can apply the experience from such a game to any of your own 1st level characters.
    - Play a 4th level pregenerated character in a tier 1-4 or tier 3-6 game. You can apply the experience from such a game either directly to one of your own 1st level characters by reducing credits gained to 720 (the average in a tier 1-2 game) or to any of your own characters below 4th level (in which case they won't benefit from the experience until they reach 4th level).
    - Play an 8th level pregenerated character in a tier 5-8 or tier 7-10 game. As with 4th level pregens, you can apply the experience from such a game either to a 1st level character directly or to any character below 8th level.

If you intend to join a game by playing a pregen, make sure to inform the GM in advance, so they have your pregen of choice ready at game time.
    Thank you for responding. I already have my SFS Player ID, so I will now make a level 1 PC according to the requirements listed in the guide and look for a game!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information