DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Leveling up a 1st lvl wizard and spell slots in Unity

I have a player that recently leveled up his wizard to lvl 2. He leveled up by dragging from the classes tab icon to his character sheet classes slot. It appears it leveled him up correctly. I see his class changed to lvl 2 his HP’s were increased and he picked up the Arcane recovery in abilities tab. The problem is his spell slots stayed at 2 when it should have increased to 3 1st level spells. How do I change this or am I missing something?
    Last edited by Wert; May 13th, 2021 at 14:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Wert View Post
    I have a player that recently leveled up his wizard to lvl 2. He leveled up by dragging from the classes tab icon to his character sheet classes slot. It appears it leveled him up correctly. I see his class changed to lvl 2 his HP’s were increased and he picked up the Arcane recovery in abilities tab. The problem is his spell slots stayed at 2 when it should have increased to 3 1st level spells. How do I change this or am I missing something?
    You don't mention a ruleset. When asking for assistance, please mention the ruleset. Also for ruleset specific assistance, it would be best to post in those forums instead of the Tavern.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    You don't mention a ruleset. When asking for assistance, please mention the ruleset. Also for ruleset specific assistance, it would be best to post in those forums instead of the Tavern.
    D&D 5e
    In the future I will do as you suggest and post in the ruleset specific forum.

MOD: Moved to 5e forums for better viability.

No problem. Just want to make sure you are getting the best help possible. As for your question, if it doesn't update the spell slots correctly, you can set them manually.

Capture.PNG

Use the left cycler to preparation on the actions tab and here you will see the number of spell slots at each level.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    MOD: Moved to 5e forums for better viability.

No problem. Just want to make sure you are getting the best help possible. As for your question, if it doesn't update the spell slots correctly, you can set them manually.

Capture.PNG

Use the left cycler to preparation on the actions tab and here you will see the number of spell slots at each level.
    Thank you for the very quick response. Being a new user to FGU I’m finding that it’s a bit overwhelming learning all of the things that FGU has to offer.

I suggest taking it slow. Tinker around with the program. Also there are a ton of videos out there on how to operate the software. And, we are here to help as well.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Problem fixed. Thanks superteddy57

Quote Originally Posted by Wert View Post
    Thank you for the very quick response. Being a new user to FGU I’m finding that it’s a bit overwhelming learning all of the things that FGU has to offer.
    Also Fantasy Grounds College is a great resource. I recommend joining their Discord server. They regularly have classes on FG rule sets and how to use them. You can learn alot of the little things that make FG so great through them.

Thanks vegaserik. I use Fantasy Grounds College and have been attending classes as able

Thread Information