DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Ok I went back through the video , and the first error was when I gave a player a GM benny by mistake then I got the error then it happened several times after that , Ill post a few seconds of video to show it.
    https://youtu.be/KxyJqo1xPI8
    Last edited by smokebadger; May 17th, 2021 at 23:07.

Also unable to replicate myself tonight

Quote Originally Posted by smokebadger View Post
    Also unable to replicate myself tonight
    I am not getting it either. You call IT, and the problem goes away on its own...

But I have a game later tonight. I'll see if it happens with other players (vs another PC my wifi) triggers.

Unfortunately, I couldn't see any of the lead up to the error in the video above. Just the actual drop and error message.

@smokebadger, are you able to rename those folders, and re-update?
    I'm wondering if there is an old extension left in the extensions folder that is overriding vault content.

Regards,
    JPG

So I did get it again tonight in a full game. I am really not sure what causes it to trigger. It is clearly other players connected, but I cannot consistently replicate the trigger.

Yeah, that's the problem. If I could figure out even one set of steps to reproduce and see the issue, it would be pretty straightforward to help Aki resolve.

Regards,
    JPG

I have another game tonight and will see if it triggers. I will grab the ChatLogs from the them and just see if that gives any clue (it might indicate an order of operations).

Thread Information