DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Errors encountered after taking the update on 5/11

Below are some errors I am reproducing today that I came across last night during my game after taking the update:

1. I added NPCs to the CT from an encounter. Right click an NPC and selecting delete from the radial menu triggered this error. [5/12/2021 8:10:14 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "cta/scripts/cta_combatants_host.lua"]:372: attempt to call field 'buildCombatantNodesCache' (a nil value)

2. If I remove a token from the map by right clicking it to Delete this Token triggers this error. [5/12/2021 8:16:56 AM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_token_adnd.lua"]:972: attempt to call field 'getCTFromTokenUnfiltered' (a nil value)

3. When an NPC dies and is removed from the CT by double clicking on the Delete Item button in the CT triggers these errors
    [5/12/2021 8:21:26 AM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_token_adnd.lua"]:972: attempt to call field 'getCTFromTokenUnfiltered' (a nil value)
    [5/12/2021 8:21:26 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "cta/scripts/cta_combatants_host.lua"]:372: attempt to call field 'buildCombatantNodesCache' (a nil value)
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

I'm submitting a update that I hope will go live today for these.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I'm submitting a update that I hope will go live today for these.
    Retested all 3 use cases and no errors thrown. Thanks!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Thread Information