FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: US EDT
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Fri, Sat, or Sun 1800 or 1900 to 2200.
Term: One shots or long term.
Voice: Discord; Skype; Other.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e, but open to 1e, 2e, CoC, others (?)
Game System Experience: B/X; AD&D 1e & 2e; Shadowrun; D&D 5e; CoC (recent)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Familiar as a player (several sessions, different rulesets). I've done some effects coding, and I've been messing around w/GM features lately.

Character Type Preferred: If open, warrior or wizard archetype, but enjoy them all. First character ever (1981) was a Cleric. What's needed?
About me: I was a long time DM back in 80s/90s, who then took a long break starting in the early 2000s, only to come back into the game in the last few months. Quickly started learning 5e (it's definitely easy to pick up compared to earlier editions). So far, I enjoy it and the people I've met. Generally, I prefer games with a good mix of roleplay, exploration, and combat. Roleplay, however, is absolutely essential (as is IRL group dynamics). I'm not a murder hobo, am not looking to stock up on magic items, and love a good dose of authenticity/verisimilitude in my collaborative storytelling (can't use that 'v' word without thinking of Matt Colville now ). Anyway, I'm aiming for weekly or bi-monthly weekend sessions at about 3-4 hours each, so if you've got a game and need a player, please do drop a line!

NOTE: I'm also considering running a game, probably with one shots until I'm nice & comfy with the FGU interface as a GM. So, if that's of interest to you, let's talk.