STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SFS #2-14: Data Purge SAT May 15th @ 12.30 PM UTC

Tier 9-12, the subtier will depend on the players. Please note that we'll likely need at least 4 players for this particular scenario.

There are no pregens at this level.

I am assuming we'll use Fantasy Grounds Classic for this game (one player using 32 bit OS). If you are unsure, please use this link to make sure you're downloading Classic, not Unity. Please note that most Macs will not be able to run Fantasy Grounds Classic. If you are using a Mac please let me know in advance.

To apply for the game, you can either send me a DM or post here as well as in the game calendar. In any case, please let me know which character you'd like to play (including the level of the character).

If you are new to Fantasy Grounds, I recommend building the character in advance (even 1 hour will not be enough if you are new to Fantasy Grounds) or sending me a pdf of the character so I can build it in Fantasy Grounds (please schedule time for me to build the character on Fantasy Grounds and do not send it to me just prior to the game). Most of the other aspects of Fantasy Grounds (excluding character creation) we should be able to handle within the time window.

I would prefer Teamspeak for audio as Discord can cause problems with the VPN necessary for Classic but if for some reason you can only use Discord let me know and I'll see whether we can switch.

Endless Potential replays available.

As a high-level game, to be on the safe side, please reserve 5 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 9-12 (subtiers 9-10 & 11-12).

There's a data leak somewhere inside the heart of the Starfinder Society, somewhere in the Lorespire Complex. Assembled for what was supposed to be an ordinary mission, the PCs find themselves sent to break into to the Society's central hub of operations. Travelling through ancient accessways, it's up to this group of dedicated Starfinders to plug the data leak and stop the Society's most precious secrets from ending up in the hands of their mysterious foes.

Written by: Cole Kronewitter

Scenario tags: Faction (Dataphiles), Faction (Second Seekers [Luwazi Elsebo])

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds Classic (I have an Ultimate license) and either Discord or Teamspeak (TBD).

Steps before the game:

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet) either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel). If it is your first SFS game, I'll at least need your Paizo Organized Play # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM announcements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Some boilerplate clarifications:

Please apply on the FG forums on both the game calendar as well as in the game thread (if multiple household members are playing, one person per household is sufficient). First, it's easier to tell how many spots are already filled that way. Second, the other players (as well as the GM) know what level and class to expect from your character (if you don't know yet, simply state TBD). Third, you'll get notified about any updates if you post in the game thread (at least about the first one). Fourth, it allows the GM to determine who applied first should it become relevant. Some exceptions might apply.

Also, please be sure to check the thread for new messages occasionally. You don't have to check each and every day or every few hours but please make sure to reply to any posts that do concern you in time. Should you remain unresponsive, I'll give the spot to a player that applied after you (as I won't know whether you are still interested in participating or not). Exceptions might apply, e.g. if you state beforehand that you won't be able to respond due to traveling.

If you apply but don't show up or drop out during the game without notice, in future games I might also give preference to other players who have a better track record of showing up. I am aware though that life and technical problems can always happen, so don't worry if you have a valid reason though.

These rules are not in place to prevent players from playing but in fact to enable players willing to play to actually do so. It's frustrating if I have to turn down players if it turns out they would in fact have been able to play.
    Last edited by stephan_; May 10th, 2021 at 20:16.

Tash - Technomancer 10
    Kang - Operative 10

Jason-Soldier (Sharpshooter) 10
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

I can join with a Solarian 10. I would need one of the replays, though.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Sure, easy enough to do.

Unfortunately the potential fifth player has family commitments, so won't be able to make it.

Chronicles sent.

Any interest in SFS next week (e.g. #3-18: Secrets in Stillness [3-6])?

SAT 5.30 PM UTC would work for me, as would SUN 1.30 PM UTC or 5.30 PM UTC).

Another option would be #1-13: On the Trail of History (3-6).

I won't be able to make it. Though I probably have replays available in those tiers, these timeslots are already occupied.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Another option would be #1-13: On the Trail of History (3-6).
    This has my vote for the Saturday time slot, and looks like we would have at least 3 players with Carter, Kage, and myself
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Thread Information