FG Spreadshirt Swag

Couple of issues on test

First full session on TEST for 5e....things went very well...just a couple of minor-ish things I've noticed:

1. The DM can no longer move characters through walls. Isn't like in that live. Little annoying at times.

2. When you hit the button on the encounter sheet to add to CT, all the mobs are visible to the PCs, on the map, even though they come in shown as hidden on the CT (red eye). Im not sure if they are seen on the CT but definitely seen on the map itself.

If you hold shift while dragging the tokens you can move them through walls.

For #1, see the note here:

GM image token behavior changed to allow line-of-sight to block token movement to mirror player behavior. Use the Shift key to override movement limits, and disable vision/lighting updates.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_BK View Post
    2. When you hit the button on the encounter sheet to add to CT, all the mobs are visible to the PCs, on the map, even though they come in shown as hidden on the CT (red eye). Im not sure if they are seen on the CT but definitely seen on the map itself.
    Are you using extensions and are they up to date? I had 1-2 which caused problems in TEST but are fine in LIVE.

Thanks for the tips, all!

I'll check the extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_BK View Post
    I had this same problem last week on PFRPG, but I don't have time right now to narrow down if it was a extension problem or not. Wasn't sure if all of them could see as only some of them reported it to me.
    Last edited by Thamyor; May 11th, 2021 at 02:37.

Same thing here...not everyone said anything and one person clearly didn't see the monsters. The one that reported seeing monster twice has Devil sight so maybe something with that...he was also in the front both times so I don't know...

We just released 2 new builds today. Can you check on the latest build to see if you see the same issue?

Regards,
    JPG

I won't be able to report back until Sunday but I will let you know.

We switched back to live after the lighting roll out and everything worked great! Thanks!

Thread Information