FG Spreadshirt Swag

Error in Tyranny of Dragons - Castle Naerytar

Sorry, I might be reporting this wrong but I am hoping someone can look at it.
    I encountered an issue with Castle Naerytar where it showed the players the GM map wwith the numbers for some reason which doesn't normally happen for these maps.
    Also, the grid is set to 5 feet, but the scaling is 10ft per square for some reason.

If there is a better way to report this please let me know, but I can't find anything better.

Welcome to the forums.

All of the maps in Tyranny of Dragons are composite player and DM maps. The DM layer is set to show to the DM only by default so the players should not see the DM layer when the map is shares. It would seem, however, that in this map there is an error in that the layer is set to show. I'll get that corrected.
    Meantime if you unlock the map you can click on the shared symbol next to the DM layer until it says GM only in the tooltip.

The grid is correctly set at 5 feet (since 5e measures things using 5 foot squares). The map has a baked in 10 foot grid but the FG grid is set to 5 feet as standard so you get 4x5 foot squares inside each 10 foot baked in grid square.

For future reference bugs in modules can be reported here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Reports-(2024)
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; January 26th, 2024 at 09:06.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for taking a look. The Maps for Castle Naerytar have a baked in grid of 20 feet though, not 10 feet.
    I will save the link for reporting so I can put it in the correct place next time.

Quote Originally Posted by ET the Elite View Post
    Thanks for taking a look. The Maps for Castle Naerytar have a baked in grid of 20 feet though, not 10 feet.
    I will save the link for reporting so I can put it in the correct place next time.
    Ah, yes you are correct; it's 20. I'll need to reconfigure that and all of the encounters. Leave it with me.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information