5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Post FG Conversion of D&D Unleashed: The Elements and Beyond - 350+ spells, 77 NPCs, etc

Hey Everyone. I've been working on a conversion of D&D Unleashed: The Elements and Beyond by BenevolentEvilDM (from reddit) for my homegame. It's a free publicly shared homebrew supplement. I got really excited reading it as I've always been sad about the lack of elemental variety in core 5E. Once I came across this free supplement, I knew I wanted it in my recurring homegame and wanted to share what I did convert with others (while distracting myself from finals...) in case they feel the same. A bit of info about it copy and pasted from the BenevolentEvilDM's site below.

About
    The first D&D Unleashed compendium has finally arrived! A magical exploration of the four elements and the various energies of creation — minus those dark forces that belong in forbidden tomes — powers such as light, thunder, lightning, acid, frost, and the magic of nature! The great news is that just like all of D&D Unleashed, it’s entirely free and you can download it right here!

This 246 page compendium contains 23 subclasses, 8 spellcasting feats, 134 spells, 213 spell variants, 85 monsters, 30 magic items, 4 races plus 12 new subraces each with racial feats, and even more goodies for both players and DMs!
    Click Here for their Website with the PDF

Between the new spell, spell variants, and revised version of some of the original spells - there's 360+ new spells to add your Fantasy Grounds games. And I've also converted all the monsters from the monster section (~77 entries). Finally, I made the new traits for monsters (Environmental adaptations and Special Flaws) as "NPCs" in an NPC template section in case you had a tool to allow you to merge monsters or want to be able to duplicate the traits over to monsters of your choice.

This is a WIP and I don't know if I will ever finish converting everything else so am releasing it as is. But if I do, I'll probably move onto adding the new feats, magic items, and appendices next. I can't fathom beginning to do effects coding as I'll probably do it 1 by 1 as my players decide what they want to use - but if I get bored and decided to tackle that, I'll share that here too.

Thanks to...
    Thanks to BenevolentEvilDM for allowing me to make and share the conversion. And thanks to the Fantasy Module Parser team for their software & help to allow me to make this conversion.

Module Activation.PNGMonsters and Spells.jpg

Drive Link to Mod File
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PKT...ew?usp=sharing

Updates
    5.6.2020 - Version 0.5b: Monster, Monster Templates, Spells, Spell Variants, and Revised Spells.

Please note: I do not include any monster art/art from within the supplement in the module. Also, I don't know why but when I load the module there's a empty category in the NPCs section. Ignore it, the categories are "The Elements and Beyond NPCs" and "The Elements and Beyond NPC Templates" for NPCs and "The Elements and Beyond" in the spells section..

If you catch any errors or issues, please let me know.

Hope you can enjoy the new materials in your own game.
    Fantasy Grounds D&D Adventurers League Consultant
    Organizer, DungeonMaster , and TTRPG Gamer

Just a heads up, I'm migrating off google drive - so will be putting up a new link probably within a week. But at some point the gdrive link will no longer work.
    Fantasy Grounds D&D Adventurers League Consultant
    Organizer, DungeonMaster , and TTRPG Gamer

Is this still available anywhere?
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20