DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxMax View Post
    I hadn't thought about this but it should be doable. The hardest part I think will be making it so the UI doesn't look like garbage.
    Good luck!

These feats would be a perfect fit!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Nice! Unchained rogues are also a little easier to play with this.

Is it possible to link it with a save on hit/damage?
    Like weapon hits -> Rolls fortitude save -> If failure effect applied -> if success other effect applied
    (The obvious one is of course poison, but there are a lot of other effects that also have a save before effect)

I might be asking to much about this one, but if you give us one thing we always want more

And of course, here comes the extension compatability issues. Sorry for this, but I want to have all the nice extensions

Compatability report:
    Fantasy grounds unity latest live version.
    Started pathfinder campaign with only these two extensions loaded:
    "On hit effects extension"
    "Full overlay extension"

I have a Longbow with SAVE: 2 fortitude fpr 1d4 rounds
    and Label only: sneakAttack for 1 round

I get the error:
    [5/10/2021 9:18:15 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:1083: attempt to index local 'bImmune' (a nil value)

I hope this is an easy fix, but I dont know if the problem is here or with Kels extension, I will post in Kels extension and link to this post.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for narrowing down to the 2 extensions. It is odd that there's an incompatibility as I'm actually calling the existing applyDamage() event. I'll have to open Kel's and see what's going on with his. As for saves for effects that should also be easy enough, it'll just be getting the UI to work again I think.
    Last edited by SoxMax; May 11th, 2021 at 00:56.

I have heavily rewritten the damage script, especially because of the physical die roll for fortification So, the arguments of applyDamage have changed (in StrainInjury there is even something extra I think?). I may need to look whether I can rewrite that, also because I want to add the restructuring of Moon Wizard some patches ago. But since my PhD defence is at 31 May and since afterwards my move to Taiwan starts, I doubt that I will be able to do a lot in that regard soon
    Last edited by Kelrugem; May 11th, 2021 at 01:06.

I released a 0.1.2 version which should fix the compatibility issue with Kel's SaveOverlay mod.

Thanks a lot

intriguing

this might be a good bounce point to implement Called Shots Effects with Modifiers...

that aside

could you make a syntax guide/acceptable conditions/effects list? (even if it's not on the github front page, just as a post?)

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    intriguing

this might be a good bounce point to implement Called Shots Effects with Modifiers...

that aside

could you make a syntax guide/acceptable conditions/effects list? (even if it's not on the github front page, just as a post?)
    Try the extension, he made a player friendly UI. Easy to use without guide.
    Look at that and learn fantasy grounds team 😃

Technically the extension supports any arbitrary string for effects just like the base game does. I don't do anything to manipulate how effects are processed once they're on a target so anything supported by the base ruleset and any extensions you have should be supported. You can reference this for all the base supported 3.5E/PFRPG effects: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...d+3.5E+Effects

Thread Information