DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I'm the GM.
    Last edited by PapaBurgundy75; May 9th, 2021 at 12:28.

So that's the issue - you have a Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules module file. And a .ppk file. This was never released in this format officially, so it has been downloaded from somewhere else and is an illegal copy.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've bought all my PF2 mods...? so should i delete it?

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBurgundy75 View Post
    I've bought all my PF2 mods...? so should i delete it?
    That file you have in the modules directory was never released by SmiteWorks in that format. You've downloaded it from somewhere else. I hope you didn't pay for it - because you've been had if you did.

Yes, delete it - and the .ppk file. Then run an update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

No I've only have paid for Mods on the Site only.

Deleted it ran update still nothing

It's late for me now, so I'm signing off and leaving this with SmiteWorks to follow up.

As Trenloe has mentioned, we do not distribute those modules in that format; which is what is causing confusion.

I did verify that you have the book linked to your account via Steam. Make sure you do a full Check For Updates from the launch screen, so that the correct files can load.

JPG

Ive done all the steps that Trenloe told me to do have ran numerous updates and the only version i have is v1.10. and i dont use Steam. I even deleted my entire vault and ran a update still nothing.
    Last edited by PapaBurgundy75; May 9th, 2021 at 00:27.

Thread Information