DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Best place to go to find Keepers?

I've been a Keeper for one session of CoC; online and with two friends. Though, primarily, we are D&D 5e players.

I have to say that I loved it and would much prefer to be a player than a Keeper in this instance, but don't know anyone else who could set something up for us. Is there anywhere, that people know of, where I could go to find a Keeper without any players (do they exist?)?

It would be purely online, 2/3 players, all with very little CoC experience.

Just wondering if there's somewhere I could go to post a call-out and find out what's possible.

Thanks

Ah, might have been useful for me to actually mention my time zone...

We ae UK-based - so that doesn't help any with the time zone issue, unfortunately.

To be fair, might be hard to find a Keeper without players, BUT if you're willing, there are a handful of DMs and Keepers as well on StartPlaying.

You can see an example with my profile here.

I've seen a few CoC Keepers based on UK there.

edit: forgot to get you the filtered FANTASY GROUNDS only games - you'll see a few CoC there. GL!
    Last edited by Primo; May 12th, 2021 at 05:15.
    My Forge Stuff: (click and you'll go there )

-----------------------------
    Discord: @mtprimo • Ultimate License Holder • FGU Community Dev & Forge Crafter • Marketing & Designer • Brazilian
    Owner of Aqui Existem Dragões, a company focused on adapting TTRPG content to digital/VTT ready content.

Excellent, thanks! I'll have a poke around.

Im running COC 7th edition Doors to Darkness and could use 1 or 2 new players. Give me an email if you are interested. [email protected]

Thanks

Keeper Patrick

mod edit
    Last edited by damned; May 30th, 2021 at 22:50.

Thread Information