DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Available for one shots, subbing, temporary cameos, NPC RP for 5e Sat/Sun UTC plus 2

Hello,

My wife and I just started playing DnD and are loving it. We would like to get as much practice as possible on the FG system and are available to play on the Weekends. If you are a GM and want to playtest, do one-shots or need a temporary sub(s) to keep things going. We can do that. Would also be willing to play an NPC who joins the party for a short time with interesting motivations to keep things alive and exciting for your players. Essentially whatever you need. We want to get experience with the FG system as fast as we can. We are currently familiar with DnD 5e.

We might even be able to play other systems other than 5e, in particular, we would be interested in Superhero games. But we would not be familiar with the game rules at all and this should be kept in mind.

WE can play Sat/Sun

If you are in NA Mornings or Afternoons
    If you are in EU Afternoons or Evenings.

The only games we cant play are games that would run past 2 am our time.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Exqzr; May 8th, 2021 at 14:09. Reason: addition

Hi

Would you by any chance be interested in a PF2 campaign levels 1-12 starting this Saturday 15:00 UTC sessions are about 3 hours Session 0 this week. Can accommodate 2 as well. I'm from 5e so this is new to me as well. Just a thought. Commitment would however be about 30 weeks or so + gaps for holidays etc.

Thread Information