DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1P, D&D, AD&D 1E/2E, hoping to play old school campaigns with flexible times.

Hello,

I am a mature player (mature enough to remember getting my basic box set as a birthday gift in 1979) who hasn't played in many years but never lost the bug. I'd really enjoy connecting with a group for a long time run through some of the modules and adventures I associate with being a kid.

I like the simplicity and the story telling of early Dungeons and Dragons and I would describe myself as a team player who wants to get along, enjoy an adventure and have some fun. I like immersive games with a good mix of action and role playing and figuring out fair traps and puzzles would also be a bonus.

Big problem, I have grown up into a shift worker, so if a game is planned for a set night every week I will miss some of them depending on how my rotation falls. I understand that this is an issue.

Anyways, I thought I'd post here (first time) since I sure would like to revisit the place in my imagination where I spent so much of my youth.

Thanks,

OSG

Blog Entries
    Welcome OSG!

I run old school type games which generally are filled by people similar to how you describe yourself. Slight problem in the short term is I'm not that active during June - August.

Still, if you're on Discord, drop me a PM at JohnD#1818 and we can chat a bit.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I too grew up with D&D and the AD&D 1e & 2e and am wanting to get back into the hobby after many years away. I can't offer up a group but happy to join one if you have any luck getting interest. I'm UTC +0 and am flexible with regard to days.

Thread Information