DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    just to confirm. all my errors were because i copied the extentions directly as i used to do on classic.
    now using FORGE,,, it is awesome....

However on maladies tutorial you mention your time manager extension....

i cant find this (time manager) on forge or on your original list of extensions....
    Last edited by wakhere; November 24th, 2021 at 20:15.

Quote Originally Posted by wakhere View Post
    just to confirm. all my errors were because i copied the extentions directly as i used to do on classic.
    now using FORGE,,, it is awesome....

However on maladies tutorial you mention your time manager extension....

i cant find this (time manager) on forge or on your original list of extensions....
    Ah, yes that tutorial is old and that feature is currently not enabled.
    The extension you're looking for is Clock Adjuster, which is worth using IMO. However, the maladies tracker doesn't auto-roll saves for the time being (too buggy).

Hey BMOS, seem to be getting an error the last couple of days. When you open up the inventory tab this error pops up once then good for the rest of the session. Have confirmed I get it when running only this extension.

Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_inv_TE.lua"]:119: attempt to call field 'getSize' (a nil value)

You're running an old version. Delete it from your extensions folder and click update again.

Hello. When active this extension lumps worn armor AC bonus and worn shield AC bonus to 'armor' section. I also have the newest version of this extension and FGU.

I've pushed a fix. Hope that helps!

I think I have a problem with this extension... the encumbrance part is frozen, and every time I run FGU and open the inventory tab of any character, I get an error saying

script execution errror: [string"campaign/scripts/char_inv_TE.lua"]:119: attempt to call field getSize' )a nil value)

Also, it messes up with the coins tab in inventory (as I open their inventory tab for the first time after launching FGU, some characters have their PP and sometimes GP fields just disappear so I have to re-create 'em and remember how many coins they had there).

Tested as standalone, no other extensions loaded.

About the encumbrance field, it's literally frozen: take a character with 10 str, it says "33 light, 66 medium, 100 heavy".
    I set its str at 30, it doesn't change anything. I set carrying multiplier as x4, it still doesn't change. I set an effect in the combat tracker and still nothing changes.

Works fine for me, I suspect you have the same issue I had, see posts above. I say that as you are getting the same getSize error which he indicated is from an older version.

Thanks celebrindal.
    Asgurgolas, you're on an old version. You either need to check for an extra copy you have in your extensions folder or you should complain to FG support that your Forge subscription is not getting the latest version.

Thread Information