DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Lighting modifications not working? [Fixed]

Just downloaded the newest update and I noticed that lighting sources with modified colours, flickers, etc., are no longer working as intended; they act as basic lights.
    Last edited by ddavison; May 11th, 2021 at 23:24.

Blog Entries
    Is this on the Test channel? What ruleset? Extensions? Steps to reproduce? Screen shots?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It is on the Test Channel, 5th edition DND, lots of extensions but no new ones (they worked with the lighting fine before the update and cant think of any that would cause a conflict).

Attached are some instances of the tinted lighting not showing up.
    teal.png
    green.png

Blog Entries
    MOD: Moved to Laboratory. Please post all issues of the Test build in the Laboratory.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I can replicate in CoreRPG with no extensions.

1. Open an image (I used one from the art sub)
    2. Activate lighting & co. if not already
    3. Place a light
    4. Change color of the placed light (you can see some minor saturation changes but no color change)

Flash, flicker and pulse work for me.

Thanks for the information.

I was able to recreate the color issue; but the light behaviors (flicker, etc.) worked for me.

I've passed on to @cpinder to review.

Regards,
    JPG

Seeing it here too, homebrew 5e D&D however!
    If I add a FX Layer for "Adjust Colors" and touch no settings in the FX layer, i can set colors per light source again in the lighting panel. Infact all my lights that had colors set to them automatically went to their set colors immediately when I applied a default 'adjust colors' fx layer.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaJace View Post
    Seeing it here too, homebrew 5e D&D however!
    If I add a FX Layer for "Adjust Colors" and touch no settings in the FX layer, i can set colors per light source again in the lighting panel. Infact all my lights that had colors set to them automatically went to their set colors immediately when I applied a default 'adjust colors' fx layer.
    Worked for me too. Excellent find. Shame I only read this after running the monochrome slightly disappointed session with all the coloured lights I had set not working. That's the joy of test channel I guess.

Thread Information