FG Spreadshirt Swag

Barbarians of Lemuria requests

I've done it manually for my game but might be good to add the Combat Options modifiers as fixed entries into the Modifiers section of the ruleset (mainly to help out the FG newbies). They're on p.67 of the Mythic rulebook. You would have to reverse bonuses for Defense (i.e. make them penalties bc they'd be negative modifiers to someone's attack).

Also, could someone fix the typo in the Strength Feat boon? It shows it modifies the Mind stat but it's for the Strength stat.

Screenshot 2021-05-04 113650.png

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    I've done it manually for my game but might be good to add the Combat Options modifiers as fixed entries into the Modifiers section of the ruleset (mainly to help out the FG newbies). They're on p.67 of the Mythic rulebook. You would have to reverse bonuses for Defense (i.e. make them penalties bc they'd be negative modifiers to someone's attack).

Also, could someone fix the typo in the Strength Feat boon? It shows it modifies the Mind stat but it's for the Strength stat.

Screenshot 2021-05-04 113650.png
    Hi ProfDogg,
    Thanks for taking the time to post this. I’ll take a look and see if we can do sort this out.

Thread Information