FG Spreadshirt Swag

[LFG] Player seeking Starfinder Dead Suns group - Tuesday, Wednesday, or Sunday EST

Hello all, I know this is a long shot but figured I would post anyhow. I am a player (and GM) seeking a chance to play the Star Finder Dead Suns campaign. In addition to liking the sound of this campaign as it sounds like a mix of sci-fi and horror which happen to be two of my favorite genres. I have another goal regarding Dead Suns in that I am interested in running this as my first Starfinder campaign I GM, but I would like to play the campaign before I GM it. I have not read through the campaign yet so it would still be fresh for me and I wouldn't be going in with any spoiler knowledge. Once I run it I won't be able to play it legitimately and that would be a disappointment as this themes really appeals to me as a player as well as a GM. Currently I am playing in a Starfinder group on Saturday that is finishing up the Against the Aeon Throne AP and then we are moving onto another AP that is level appropriate for our current characters (me: Dragonkin Vanguard). I play in a Pathfinder 2e homebrewed campaign on Thursdays with the same GM and mostly the same group from my Saturday Starfinder group. I play D&D 5e on Monday and on Fridays I am currently GMing my own D&D 5e Ghosts of Saltmarsh campaign that is quite long running so far (good group of players that has stayed committed to the long haul campaign).

I am hoping to get in from the start, I am a flexible player that doesn't mind playing something that synergizes with the group and I don't play in a manner that tries to derail the campaign or purposely seek confrontations with the other players. I am easy to get along with, thick skinned and I would say I am outgoing enough; I like to add personality to my characters and often come up with some kind of voice for the character. I have a couple character ideas in mind that I want to play sometime one being a blind Vlaka Mystic Star Shaman and a Dromada Operative.

My availability is as follows:

Tuesday, Wednesday: anytime after 2pm EST
    Sunday: basically anytime EST
    Monday, Thursday: between 2-7pm EST
    Saturday: between 12-6pm EST
    Friday is off because I GM that day and I need to make sure I'm prepped

If I get in a game I commit to the game so I am there for the duration. I've played games that have run a year or longer. I'm GMing a game that has been running for a year. I have played Starfinder in Fantasy Grounds so I don't have to be taught. I have had to do a bit of manual setup for Vanguard in Starfinder in FG. I have FG Unity and Discord for voice, but I am open to using whatever the GM wants to use for voice chat.

Well I think that covers it. I think Dead Suns is the thing I am most looking to play right now considering Starfinder, Pathfinder and D&D.
    Last edited by Ryuken; May 3rd, 2021 at 18:31.

Thread Information