DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[AD&D 2E] [CST] Looking for 5 players for a classic AD&D 2E homebrew campaign.

Mods please delete.
    Last edited by 5xad0w; May 8th, 2021 at 20:09.
    "There is no knowledge that is not power."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

First player joined, need at least 3 more to start next weekend with 4 being ideal to give the party some more variety.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I would love to play 2e again, it was the first system I played when I started back in high school playing at my science teachers house. I would love to join your game.

You are more than welcome, I'll send you a link to the Discord.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've updated the post up top to reflect this as well, but will post separately so it is not missed.

One of our players has autism and would like for the other players to use either push-to-talk or to mute their mic when not speaking so as to avoid broadcasting background noise. Please keep this additional requirement in mind if you wish to join.

They are the most recent player to join and that is why it was not mentioned in the original post.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by 5xad0w View Post
    the other players to use either push-to-talk or to mute their mic when not speaking so as to avoid broadcasting background noise. Please keep this additional requirement in mind if you wish to join.
    Completely off topic here but EVERYONE should do this all the time DM could be the only exception due to push to talk button possibly interfering with clicking buttons/options/selections in FG. I setup my discord to not allow voice activation in my D&D games channels except for someone flagged as DM.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, push to talk for everyone is good, probably not so ideal for the DM though.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Yes, I completely understand how it can be an issue for DMs.

A lot of people do not know that in Discord, you can setup a key to Toggle Mute. What that does is instead of having to hold down a key to talk like Push to Talk, you hit a key to mute yourself, then hit again to unmute and then talk as long as you need and then hit it again to go back to being muted.

With many liking to use Alt or Ctrl as a Push to Talk key and that changing what rolling or clicking in FG does, I really like using a key for Toggle Mute better than Push to Talk.

Much thanks to 5xda0w for accepting me and putting this in the LFP listing.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

Thread Information