FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Wow, great work - I'm now including skills in my custom module with perfect results!

Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    Wow, great work - I'm now including skills in my custom module with perfect results!
    Great to hear. I always worry that when I do an update that it works for me but no one else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonarandir View Post
    Thankyou very much to Damned for solving a problem that was beyond me, and was asked for by a lot of users of my Mod.
    To transfer SKILLS, WEAPONS and SPELLS from one campaign to the next simply add the Mythras Imperative rules to your campaign. This will provide a template for your new campaign.
    Over the coming days I will populate the Mythras Imperative Ruleset with the basic weapons and spells in the game.
    I have also updated the Mythras.pak and Mythras.ext so that any modules that you create and export will have the ability to export Skills. Weapons and Spells.
    For now here is a currently updated Mythras Imperative that shows my own campaign data.

One again, thankyou so much for Damned as this small line of code will make such a huge difference to not only mine, but everyone else's game.
    What a good timing! Hadn't noticed this update and just finished a big library module for my upcoming Mythras game that is about to start. I was quite sad when I couldn't export all the stuff I had created. As I went to the forums to look for help on this issue I noticed that you guys already have resolve this.
    Current Game: Post-Tyranny of Dragons Campaign (5E)
    Previous Games: Rise of Tiamat (5E), Heroes of the North/Princes of the Apocalypse (5E), GURPS Old West/Horror, Hoard of the Dragon Queen (5E), Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance (FFG)
    Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/chorpa
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/Erik Sharma

Not a big deal (super easy to just write it in), but it looks like Deceit was omitted from the Mythras Imperative ref mod's Standard Skills.
    Jolly Cooperation.

Thanks for letting me know. I will rectify that.
    I just checked the PDF, and it is also missing from that.
    Last edited by Lonarandir; December 25th, 2021 at 17:43.

I have just updated the Mythras Imperative Mod.
    It now includes spell skills, and the spells of Folk Magic, Sorcery and Theism.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lonarandir; December 26th, 2021 at 06:58.

Hello there again guys.
    Part of my quest to get Mythras main stream is to also get players using the Harnworld campaign setting. To further that aim I am putting together a Harn booklet based on the Player Introduction PDFs along with a Harn to Mythras conversion, or well, what I think works.
    My aim here is to test the water and interest in such a project.
    Last edited by Lonarandir; January 13th, 2022 at 07:23.

Should be ok as the info contained is free to download PDFs.

Blog Entries
    Releasing something for free is not the same as releasing something with out copyright or with permission to refactor or even to reshare.
    Can you please link to the documents?

Thread Information