DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    Right now, we're at two players. That's the minimum for a legal table, but you'll have to take 2 pregen NPCs with you. So I suggest you make up your mind which ones you want in case noone else signs up.
    Andi are you available this weekend to run/play 1-13 On the Trail of History (3-6)? It is the last segment I need, and I would like to get it completed prior to PaizoCon. I'm trying to coordinate with Stephan and other potential interested parties. Please advise!
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Quote Originally Posted by jgreishaw View Post
    Andi are you available this weekend to run/play 1-13 On the Trail of History (3-6)? It is the last segment I need, and I would like to get it completed prior to PaizoCon. I'm trying to coordinate with Stephan and other potential interested parties. Please advise!
    This weekend will probably not work, at least when it comes to running (playing could work, provided I have a replay available, as it requires less preparation). I could maybe run on Monday, but I have games on Saturday and Sunday.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information