DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I thought Stephan and Robb were joining?
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

stephan had to get clarification on whether he could give me a replay if he was not at the table. It looks like we’re good. If you can’t find another player, I’ll use Stephan’s replay and run one of my characters and a pregen. I’ll take a a backseat though since I’ve played this one before...

I believe Stephan said he didn't want to play another game after having already run a high tier game right before.
    So since Rob is apparently joining with a replay, that leaves one pregen to decide on.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I unfortunately do have some obligations that day.

If you really need me, I can try to be as available as I can and take the fourth spot - but bear in mind I'll likely need to go afk for a few minutes at times. So it might be easier to go with the pregen. But let me know should you need me and I'll try to make it.
    Last edited by stephan_; May 13th, 2021 at 16:10.

Stephan - It won't be absolutely neccessary for you to join, so feel free to focus on your other obligations.
    Robb - If you want to join with a replay, please add yourself to the game calendar so I know which subtier I will have to prepare.

In any case, you will have to decide on at least one NPC pregen.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

I have the question out to Jered. I can play a level 7 or a level 10. So whatever I bring will determine the Tier

Looks like a Level 10 Solarian

Just make sure you haven't applied credit for "Honourbound Emissaries" to that character before
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    Just make sure you haven't applied credit for "Honourbound Emissaries" to that character before
    Yes, This is my secondary character… my primary played the scenario before!

The server is up, so feel free to connect.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information