STAR TREK 2d20

MoreCore - first use - fails

When I attempt to make a MoreCore campaign, and use two downloaded modules, the modules work but I have NO buttons on the sidebar other than the standard ones at the top (Party tracker, mods, FX, etc.)

The log shows this:

[4/30/2021 11:25:03 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 1.2627538 - Dungeon World - GM
    [4/30/2021 11:25:03 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 0.2533219 - Dungeon World - Player
    [4/30/2021 11:25:03 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (button_library_sidebar) in class (shortcutbar)
    [4/30/2021 11:25:03 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:437: attempt to index local 'c' (a nil value)

Is my MoreCore install corrupt...can I somehow redownload it without messing up the parts of FGU that ARE working?

EDIT: OLD PAK apparently...I thought Check for Updates updated everything..??? Apparently not.

Thanks,
    JT
    Last edited by phloog; May 1st, 2021 at 04:35.

MOD - Moved to MoreCore forum as this appears to be a ruleset error and not a FGU issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Phloog, when you run an update, it only does those components in the FGU program, and any purchased products from the store.

Any 3rd party modules/extensions, such as MoreCore, need to be manually updated when the author releases an update. It is up to you to keep an eye on the forum thread for the ones you use.

On a positive note, Smiteworks have the intention (after v4.1 and the lighting update) of creating a system, called the Forge, where community developers will be able to publish their extensions/modules, and the system will automatically update them as well. But there iscurrently no timeframe for this.

Thread Information