STAR TREK 2d20

Deadlands Reloaded bundle

I know we are up to SWADE (which replaced SWD in bundle) now and even a new Deadlands version. Is there any thought on whether it will:

- Be renamed to just “Deadlands” and have it all
    Or
    - Split into 2 bundles adding the SWADE DL once there are more titles (of course the DLR bundle is usable with new SWADE and likely (haven’t read my new KS Bord set yet) with new DL/WW.
    Or
    ?

Of course, I expect that the new Ruleset will not be bundled right off to take advantage of the rush for it if there is one. I’m talking down the line.

I’m really hopeful no to find time to become familiar with DL enough to run vs occasionally participate in cons/one shots. I really like this thing but too much is going on. If I ran a regular game, I’m pretty sure I’d start with DL (unless maybe NE2 to get SW GM feet wet on a shorter run) but everything is going on at home and work. Frogging waiting to see my guarantees/terms at the new company all while keeping new house search going and everything else (and I have a weekly Thurs night Zoom game and Wed night FG game)

I've got both the SWADE and DL:WW mods and they're both worth the money. Heck, when SWADE PF comes out I'll get that one as well. I don't see any reason really to 'bundle' them together since SWADE is the basis of many other settings and DL is a setting (just like NE or PF).
    I especially like that with DL:WW they got rid of the colored bennies. I hated that rule and never used it in my DL games.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

It’s not me asking them to create a bundle, it’s asking if they will continue with DLR bundle (check it out, it’s been there years) I own it even though I have never run one ever - I used to back the 5E and that I NEVER will be running only playing in one campaign - I do it as my way to “support” Smiteworks as I have years of play on FGC Ultimate and now Unity. Those two together was only about 300 and change. Far too little for the play use I get from it.

I stopped on 5E because wasn’t into it and figured the occasional SW and 2E thing I buy is good. I’d have backed 2e bundle if they had started smaller or broke it up but now it’s not likely since already bought most of the parts I actually wanted. But I digress.

If they add it to the bundle, I’ll update my bundle. If they don’t - I’ll buy it when I can finally run it. Granted, I’ve owned DLR bundle since day one, never run a game - so with my schedule it may not happen. It I will likely get it when on a big sale if no bundle. Why? Because so far it has been “donations-with-rewards” more than use-purchase so prefer getting it on a deal.

If I actually go to RUN a FG DL online, I will buy it instant at whatever price. I bought the High Roller of both SW DL recent kickstarters. Only thing I’ve used (and love) are the cool DL branded rolling tray and the metal dice. But, I like their products and I figure I’ll at least read the stuff eventually

ahhh I thought you meant the base books being treated as one product. My mistake.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Oh, and I agree with you that the WW and Blooddrivr (plus upcoming Town one - forgot name) should be sweet conversions. Just need to have an impetus to buy right off. But I will eventually.

Thread Information