5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I am still not clear why we cant have the /vsync and /imagequality reference in the chat help command "/?"

It will be helpful for remembering the command when the need arises like how /scaleui [50-200] is there.

I don't think Moon Wizards content says "we can't have" it in the chat help command.

Not sure if this is accurate or not, but my impression had been that those chat commands were put in for testing, and whether they will stay in the game or not when lighting goes to live is not decided. Granted I don't know why/where I got that impression, Moon Wizard didn't really say that here.

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    I don't think Moon Wizards content says "we can't have" .
    Bad choice of words on my part.

My point is that it will be handy to have on the Test server version. If there is another method on the Live server so be it but I think /vsync is on Live now.

What /imagequality is doing???
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

It reduces the resolution of the FoW/LoS in the background. By default, it is set to /imagequality 2, which is 50%.

There is no need to mess with these settings, unless you have a performance issue and have been asked by support to change.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the info on default being /imagequality 2. I think that is a good setting for most systems and looks very good.

Thread Information