STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Is this good enough and small enough change to hope to get it merged with the fantasy grounds code?
    If so we should inform someone since devs cant read every thread we make ��

Is this also valid for 5e ruleset or other rulesets? Because if it is there might be better possibilities that it gets implemented
    I think it's just for Pathfinder; I don't even think it's used in 3.5E.

oh, actually, that is useful for 3.5e, too So far I always have used natural for the enhancement bonus to natural AC, while I manually inserted the actual natural AC bonus in the (N)PC sheet (to AC and FF) So, the extension should come in handy, though my players did not yet use any spells where I had problems with the existing bonus types; hence, it could be that it is more needed in PF1 than 3.5e

I have identified an error with this extension and Kelrugem's Full Overlay extension.

When I roll a critical hit the error below is thrown. This happens after the initial roll that indicates the CRITICAL THREAT but before the additional dice is rolled to confirm the threat. In fact, the second roll is not even made.

I have tested with just these 2 extensions loaded and the error occurs. I have tested with each of the extensions loaded by themselves and the error does not occur for either of the extensions when they are the only one loaded.

FG Ext Error.png

PS - I only posted this here. I figured Kelrugem looks at every post on the forums anyway so would see this here
    Last edited by dllewell; May 18th, 2021 at 00:41.

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    PS - I only posted this here. I figured Kelrugem looks at every post on the forums anyway so would see this here

@bmos: I changed the getDefenseValue, too, for the ACCC effect which rmilmine once requested (and I think I did some other small changes there, too) Not sure though whether there is an easy way to adjust the compatibility without a merge of the extensions (I had no time to look at it yet) because the ACCC effect checks also stacking rules with the AC effect and the stats in the sheet, so, the code is a bit intertwined

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post

@bmos: I changed the getDefenseValue, too, for the ACCC effect which rmilmine once requested (and I think I did some other small changes there, too) Not sure though whether there is an easy way to adjust the compatibility without a merge of the extensions (I had no time to look at it yet) because the ACCC effect checks also stacking rules with the AC effect and the stats in the sheet, so, the code is a bit intertwined
    I think this is such a simple extension that it would be worth merging into FullOverlayPackage since SmiteWorks hasn't added it yet.

Zygmunt Molotch also reported that error recently and I believe I have fixed it in v1.2.
    Last edited by bmos; May 18th, 2021 at 13:25.

I downloaded v1.2 and still have the same error.

I tried to reproduce the error with the latest builds (Full Overlay + 1.2 AC bonus extension) and I can't seem to be able to get the error. Can you detail the steps to reproduce it?

I downloaded v1.2 and still have the same error.
    had forgotten to change onInit. redownload and all should be well.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    had forgotten to change onInit. redownload and all should be well.
    Have downloaded latest version of this extension and the latest version of Full Overlay. Still getting an error but it is a different error than before.

[5/18/2021 12:40:23 PM] RULESET: Pathfinder (1E) ruleset (v2021-01-01) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [5/18/2021 12:40:23 PM] RULESET: Dungeons and Dragons (3.5E) ruleset (v2021-04-30) for Fantasy Grounds
    [5/18/2021 12:40:23 PM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-05-11) for Fantasy Grounds
    [5/18/2021 12:40:23 PM] EXTENSION: Extension (Natural Armor Bonus Types) loaded.
    [5/18/2021 12:40:23 PM] EXTENSION: Extension (Theme: FG Dungeon) loaded.
    [5/18/2021 12:40:23 PM] EXTENSION: FORTIF, HRESIST, ghost touch, AoO tracker, save overlays and more, v.3.3.15.1, for 3.5E and PFRPG rulesets. \rCopyright 2021 Smiteworks.\rBy mr900rr (FFOS), darrenan (keen), phixation (bypass), tahl liadon (some icons), bmos (TQ descriptors), DCrumb (max tag) and Kelrugem.\rMany new effects and nice stuff (see forum :P)
    [5/18/2021 12:40:23 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 4.5130121
    [5/18/2021 12:43:38 PM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [5/18/2021 12:43:46 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/natarmbon.lua"]:116: attempt to call global 'getAbilityBonus' (a nil value)

Details for Replication of Error
    FG Unity v4.1.1 Ultimate (2021-05-15)

Only extensions loaded are Kelrugem's Full Overlay for Pathfinder and BMOS' Extended Natural and Armor AC Bonus Types Extension

Any targeted attack roll generates the error.
    A targeted attack roll is an attack role that is made against a target.
    Just rolling an attack roll with no target does not cause the error.
    Dragging an attack roll from the chat window onto a target does cause the error.

Details for Replication of Error
    thanks for the steps to reproduce!
    now I can definitely fix it.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Extended AC Bonus Types v1.2
    * now compatible with [Kelrugem's FullOverlayPackage](https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...m-s-extensions)
    * HOTFIX May 18: I had a typo and the Kel compatibility wasn't working. please re-download.
    * HOTFIX May 18: I had forgotten to add some things to Kelrugem's code so I had to re-upload. please re-download it AGAIN.
    Last edited by bmos; May 18th, 2021 at 13:36.

Thread Information